Canvas Parent Accounts
Canvas is our Learning Management System. Parents can sign up for a free account in order to view the resources and activities posted in their child’s courses that are available on Canvas. You can access our Canvas by using a browser on a computer, or by installing the Canvas Parent app on your mobile device.
To learn more about setting up your account, see the Canvas Help for Parents page on the High School website.
Parent accounts can:
- Read announcements, view the calendar, and see the course syllabus.
- Access a list of assignments with due dates.
- See your child's assignments
- View your child’s scores on assignments in Canvas. Course grades will continue to be published in SIS.
- Use the Inbox to contact the teacher.
- Set up notifications to get emails or texts for announcements, assignments, etc.
- View the instructional content in the course.