What do I do if I suspect my child has a disability?

Posted by:

Talk to your child's teacher and they will be able to refer you to the correct people in that building.  Willard Public School students have a variety of interventions that can be implemented to help them achieve their highest potential.  These interventions may include Reading Recovery, BASE, tutoring and more.