Every Kid Connected
Program and Policies
- See this brochure for details about our program.
- Avoiding Damage and Related Costs
- BYOD Usage Policy 2018-2019
Student Guides and Tips
Acceptable Use Policies
See the EHB section of the Willard R-2 School Board Polices site for the policies listed below.
- EHB Technology Usage
- EHB-AF1Technology Usage (Parent/Guardian Technology Agreement)
- EHB-AF2 Technology Usage (Student User Agreement)
- EHB-AF3Technology Usage (Employee Technology Agreement)
- EHB-AF4 Technology Usage (External User Technology Agreement)
- EHB-AP Technology Usage (Technology Safety)
Bring Your Own Device Information
FAQs and Policy
Connect to TigerNet
To connect your device to the school's TigerNet wireless system you will first need to connect to the TigerNet network, then open a browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc) and log in using your Novell username and password Below are some help documents to guide you through the process.
- Connecting to TigerNet using Windows 10
- Connect to TigerNet using Windows 7
- Connecting to TigerNet using a Mac
See the Technician in the Tech Depot, if you need assistance connecting.
BYOD Free Software Downloads
- LockDown Browser for for use with Canvas when taking a quiz.
- Laptop Installation (Windows or Mac)
- If you are using a tablet (iPad etc), you will need to checkout a loaner device from the Tech Depot
- Chromebook: You must download the app by following the directions when you access the quiz.