Seesaw Help for Parents
What is Seesaw?
Your child will add work to Seesaw to share their learning. The teacher will also send important messages and reminders using Seesaw. When there are new posts or messages, you'll be notified and can view posts, add likes and comments! Seesaw is private. You'll only see posts created by your child.
Your child's teachers will send you an invite to join the class. You can access Seesaw in a web browser and set up your free Family Member account. Then you can also download the Seesaw Family mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
Seesaw Guides for Parents
- I'm a Family member. How do I add my child's journal?
- How do I change my Family account notifications?
- How do I add another student to my family account?
- How long do families have access to their child’s Seesaw journal?
- How do families and students download an archive of student work?
- Can I add photos and videos as a family member?
- How do I message the teacher?
- How can family members get SMS notifications?
- Visual steps to download the Seesaw Family app: iOS | Android
If you have questions regarding Seesaw please contact your child's teacher.