October: OTC Interest Assessment & GO CAPS Program InfoNovember: Xello and Career FairJanuary: Xello, Personal Plan of Study (ICAP)/Transcripts/Career DevelopmentFebruary: Scheduling for Junior Year
Interested in the medical field?
Students looking for enrichment opportunities in the health care field should check out these programs for possible spring or fall enrollment:
Summer Programs for Sophomores
- Missouri Leadership Seminar (MLS)
- First 2 weeks in June at University of Central Missouri.
- No cost to student.
- Application required. See Mr. Burns prior to February 1st for more info.
- HOBY Leadership Seminar
- Early June at SEMO
- $225 minimum expense
- Application required. Due to Mr. Burns by November 20
- ATSU Truman Healthcare Academy
- Mid-June at Truman University
- Application required. See Mr. Burns prior to November 15