Scholarship Highlights (full list linked on left panel)
October 1st is the time for you and your college-bound student to fill out the FAFSA.FAFSA Deadline is February 1st. For priority consideration, submit application by date specified. Applications received through April 1, by midnight, Central Time. Awards made until funds are depleted.
- Visit FAFSA site
- Make sure your student is using a personal email account and not their Willard High School account
- Keep all usernames, passwords, codes, and security questions in a safe place for as long as your student is in college- use this form to help!
- Find FAFSA Frenzy events for one-on-one help filling out your FAFSA
- 2021-22 Federal Student Aid at a Glance
- FAFSA LOOM for 2022-23 FAFSA
Classroom Lessons in CANVAS
September: Transcripts, goals, awards, needs surveyOctober: Applications, college deadlines, spring calendar, XelloNovember: EYFDecember: Transcripts, scholarshipsFebruary: Senior TNT MeetingApril: Senior TNT Meeting