Make an Online Payment
- Make an online payment for fines & fees using Student 360, the Parent Portal.
- Make an online payment for TigerTales, click here.
- “How to” guide for parents when it comes to Willard Schools online payments: Online Payment Guide for Parents (Effective 7/28/21)
- Questions? Contact District Office at 417.742.2584 and we’re happy to help!
Our District is introducing a new comprehensive, user friendly solution for paying student fees online. The new Web Store will allow families to pay required and optional fees for students, including meals in one place. Your payments can be quickly and easily made from your desktop, laptop or mobile device by using a debit, credit card or eCheck.
- If you do not receive a receipt in your email the payment did not go through.
- We reccommend using Chrome or Internet Explorer when accessing RevTrak with a browser.
- When paying off a balance owed, you will have to round up to the nearest dollar amount.