- Click here to sign up for Focus and/or Tutoring
- Click here for the weekly Focus list, updated on Wednesdays by noon - you will head to that teacher on Thursday and Friday.
- Fall to Winter Student Goal Sheets
- Video: How to Link Student Goal Sheets to iSTORY
- Accountability Partner Discussion Guide for ACTION CLASS
- NWEA End of Year Target Scores
- 7th ELA: 223
- 8th ELA: 224
- 7th Math: 231
- 8th Math: 238
SCHOOL WIDE LEADERSHIP ROLES APPLICATION
TEACHER TEAM HELP REQUEST FORM
- Teacher Team is an Action Class dedicated to serving the Staff of WMS. Our goal is to make your job easier and take things off of your plate. If there is something that we can help you with, please let us know below. Please be as descriptive as possible. Aside from copy paper and basic office supplies, you will need to provide any materials needed for your request.
Services offered: copies, construct bulletin boards, hang student work, design letters on the Cricut, print posters, laminating, cutting, etc.
- Click here to fill out the Help Request Form
- Use this email when you want a special card (encouragement, birthday, anniversary, get well, sympathy...) made for someone in your family or for a friend. Tiger Greetings will make it for you, so that you can give it to that special person. In your email, make sure you tell us what kind of card you need, who it is for and who it is from. You also need to tell us what Action Class you are in, so we can get it to you.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
STUDENT-LED CONFERENCE FORMS
- Student-Led Conference Script for students to fill out - it will force you to make a copy
- Student email to invite parents script - copy and paste it into an email
If you and your parent were not able to attend in-person Student-Led Conferences, here are your resources to make your conference video:
- How to create a Student-Led Conference video
- Student to parent email script for parents to watch their video conference - copy and past into an email
- Parent Feedback Google Form - open and copy the link to include in your email