There are a number of volunteer opportunities available to help out the students and staff at Intermediate School throughout the year. We would appreciate your involvement in whatever way fits your schedule and talent! Here are a few of the ways you can become involved:
- Volunteer Coordinator - Be the contact person for items such as fundraisers, teacher appreciation, homeroom parents, incentive program, etc.
- Fundraisers - Volunteers needed to sort and distribute.
- Class Volunteer - Help out in the classroom with various activities, reading with students and special projects the teacher may have.
- Book Fair - Help the librarian with the fall and spring book fair.
- Homeroom Parents - Help teacher organize volunteers for class parties (fall and Valentine's Day).
- Supply items for class parties
- Copying for teachers
- Teacher Appreciation - Help with snacks/treats for the teacher throughout the year.
- Student Incentives - Help with getting donated items, organizing or working at the incentive store throughout the year (quarterly).
We welcome your involvement and are looking forward to a wonderful year of learning and collaboration!