Food Services Menus

Food Services Resources

Prices and Charging Procedure

  • All students in Willard Public Schools will temporarily receive free breakfast and lunch meals for the 2021-22 school year.  Ala Carte items and extra milk will still need to be purchased.


    • K-6   Free

    • 7-12 Free

    • Adult $1.95

    • Extra Milk  $.40


    • K-6   Free

    • 7-12 Free

    • Adult $3.50

    • Extra Milk $.40


    Meal Charge Procedure

Online Meal Account Payments

  • The Titan Family Portal offers parent/guardian and staff a convenient, easy, and secure way to deposit money into your child's account using your bank account or credit card.  There is a flat fee of $2.60 to make a payment on your child's account.  All other features are free. Download the free app in the Apple or Google Play store.


    For more information see the Titan Parent FAQ.



    If you would like to donate money to a student's account or to a particular school to pay off lunch charges please contact Sharon Petty at 742-2584.


Food Services Contact Information

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

  • In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.  To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (566) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:  (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:
    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.