Logging into Novell gives you access to your H: folder on the school server where you can store files. At the start of a new school year, all student Novell passwords are reset.
- Your username is the first three letters of your first name, the first three letters of your last name and your birthday (e.g. jangar17)
- Your starting password is: tigers123
- If after 3 logins you have not changed your password, you will be locked out of the system.
- To change your password, access this SSPR page. If you get an error message, email email@example.com for 1 more grace login.
Canvas is a Learning Management System that is used to distribute resources and assignments to students, collect assignments, host discussions, assign quizzes, provide feedback, and to provide a collaborative digital space for students working in groups.
- Log into Canvas with your Novell username and password.
- If you can't log into Canvas and need your Novell password reset, access this SSPR page. If you get an error message, email firstname.lastname@example.org for 1 more grace login.
Your school Google accounts includes your school email, Google Drive, Calendar, etc.
- Login at Google.com with your full school email address (email@example.com) and the password you used the last time you logged in.
- If you are a new student, your starter password for Google is: first three letters of first name, first three letters of last name, lunch pin (jangar654321)
- If you need your Google password reset, see Katrina in the Counseling Office.
Student Portal for Student Records
Access your current grades, attendance, lunch balance etc by logging into the Student Portal for Student Records.
- Your username is your lunch pin (for example 2546) and your password is your birthdate (for example: 101798).
- If you've forgotten your lunch pin, you will need to see Katrina in the Counseling Center.