Logging into Novell gives you access to your H: folder on the school server where you can store files. At the start of a new school year all student Novell passwords are reset.
- At the start of a new school year, to find out what your Novell starter password is ask a teacher or Mrs. Welsh in the Counseling Center.
- If you are using your own device at school, you need to log into a school computer with your Novell username and new password, and then change your password to something you can remember. You can not change your Novell password when using your own device.
- If after 3 logins you have not changed your password you will be locked out of the system.
Your school Google accounts includes your school email, Google Drive, Calendar, etc.
- Login at Google.com with your full school email address (email@example.com) and the password you used the last time you logged in.
- If you are a new student, your starter password for Google is the first 3 initials of your first name+first 3 initials of your last name+lunch pin (jangar3456). You will be forced to change this the first time you log in. If you don't know your lunch pin ask a teacher or Mrs. Welsh in the Counseling Center.
- If you need your Google password reset see Mrs. Welsh in the Counseling Center, or Mrs. Garton in Room 106.
CanvasCanvas is a Learning Management System that is used to distribute resources and assignments to students, collect assignments, host discussions, assign quizzes, provide feedback, and to provide a collaborative digital space for students working in groups.
- Log into Canvas with your Novell credentials. This means use your Novell username and password.
- If you can't log into Canvas and need your Novell password reset, see Mrs. Welsh in the Counseling Center, or Mrs. Garton in Room 106..
Access your current grades, attendance, lunch balance etc by logging into the Student Portal for Student Records.
- Your username is your lunch code (for example 2546) and your password is your birthdate (for example: 101798).
- If you've forgotten your lunch code, you will need to see Mrs. Welsh in the Counseling Center.
NetStorageNetStorage allows teachers and students to access files on the server from any Internet connected device, from any location, using a browser or app. You will have access to all the same folders and files that you do when logged in at school on a station. You can upload and download files, and manage your files and folders.
- Use NetStorage go access your H: drive, your folder on the school server, when not logged into Novell, such as when you are at home or using your own device instead of a school rented laptop. See this guide for directions on how to use NetStorage.
- Enter your Novell username and password to login.
- If you need your Novell password reset, see Mrs. Welsh in the Counseling Center.