Every Kid Connected
- 1:1 Initiative: Every Kid Connected
- Avoiding Damage and Related Costs
- Chromebooks 101: Introduction to using this device
- Chromebook Keyboard and Trackpad: Unique keys, shortcuts and gestures
- Student Guide to using Lockdown Browser on a School Leased Chromebook
- Using a Chromebook to Download a Google Drive document as an MS Office file and submit it for a Canvas Assignment
Bring Your Own Device Information
FAQs and Policy
Connect to TigerNet
To connect your device to the school's TigerNet wireless system you will first need to connect to the TigerNet network, then open a browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc) and log in using your Novell username and password Below are some help documents to guide you through the process.
- Connecting to TigerNet using Windows 10
- Connect to TigerNet using Windows 7
- Connecting to TigerNet using a Mac
See the Technician in the Tech Depot, if you need assistance connecting.
BYOD Free Software Downloads
- LockDown Browser for for use with Canvas when taking a quiz.
- Laptop Installation (Windows or Mac)
- If you are using a tablet (iPad etc), you will need to checkout a loaner device from the Tech Depot
- Chromebook: LockDown Browser does NOT work on personal Chromebooks, you will need to checkout a loaner device from the Tech Depot
Logging into Novell gives you access to your H: folder on the school server where you can store files. At the start of a new school year, all student Novell passwords are reset.
- Your username is the first three letters of your first name, the first three letters of your last name and your birthday (e.g. jangar17)
- Your starting password is: tigers123
- If after 3 logins you have not changed your password, you will be locked out of the system.
- To change your password, access this SSPR page. If you get an error message, email email@example.com for 1 more grace login.
Canvas is a Learning Management System that is used to distribute resources and assignments to students, collect assignments, host discussions, assign quizzes, provide feedback, and to provide a collaborative digital space for students working in groups.
- Log into Canvas with your Novell username and password.
- If you can't log into Canvas and need your Novell password reset, access this SSPR page. If you get an error message, email firstname.lastname@example.org for 1 more grace login.
Your school Google accounts includes your school email, Google Drive, Calendar, etc.
- Login at Google.com with your full school email address (email@example.com) and the password you used the last time you logged in.
- If you are a new student, your starter password for Google is: first three letters of first name, first three letters of last name, lunch pin (jangar654321)
- If you need your Google password reset, see Katrina in the Counseling Office.
Student Portal for Student Records
Access your current grades, attendance, lunch balance etc by logging into the Student Portal for Student Records.
- Your username is your lunch pin (for example 2546) and your password is your birthdate (for example: 101798).
- If you've forgotten your lunch pin, you will need to see Katrina in the Counseling Center.
- See the technician in the Tech Depot, Room 155, if you need assistance with your school leased device.
- If you've brought your own device, the technician can assist you with connecting to the school's wireless network, TigerNet.