Willard Children's Charitable Foundation
Children are our Future
The mission of the WCCF is to raise, manage, and distribute private investment to benefit the children and future generations of the Willard community.
WCCF Helps Willard Children
Willard Children’s Charitable Foundation was established in 2005 as an affiliate of the Community Foundation of the Ozarks. Its mission is to raise, manage and distribute funds to benefit children in the Willard community and school district. WCCF provides both direct assistance to children and families in need and supports programs that benefit children throughout the district.
Through the generosity of the employees of the Willard Schools, local business leaders, and individuals in our community, funds have been collected and disbursed for life changing experiences of our Willard children and families. In the past year, Foundation funds have been used in support of:
For more information about WCCF or to make a contribution contact the Willard Public Schools district office at 417-742-2584.
- $17,500 in scholarships to sixteen Willard graduating seniors
- Medical and dental examines and a supporting grant to Willard Care to Learn
- Partners in Strength program for students with special needs
- Scholarships for local organizations providing character-building activities for at-risk children including the Willard Police Athletic League and Cross Trail Outfitters
- Health related equipment including automated external defibrillators for Willard Schools.