Special Services Office Info

  • Special Education Services Office

    405 Farmer Road
    Willard MO 65781

    Phone: (417) 742-0930
    Fax: (417) 742-0841


  • What do I do if I suspect my child has a disability?

    Posted by:

    Talk to your child's teacher and they will be able to refer you to the correct people in that building.  Willard Public School students have a variety of interventions that can be implemented to help them achieve their highest potential.  These interventions may include Reading Recovery, BASE, tutoring and more.  

    Comments (-1)
  • How do I contact a SPED teacher?

    Posted by:

    All of our special education teacher contact names, numbers and emails are found in the staff listing of each building.  You may also call the District Special Education office and we can help direct your call to the appropriate person. 

    Comments (-1)