Parents As Teachers
Serving children prenatal to 5 (Kindergarten entry)
Why enroll in Parents As Teachers?
- You are your child's first teacher and your home is your child's first classroom.
- Your baby will learn more during the early years than any other time in life.
- Parents As Teachers can help you lay a strong foundation for your child's future success in school.
- Parents As Teachers is offered at no cost to all interested parents in the district.
All Services are provided FREE by Certified Parent Educators
- Personal Visits: Willard Parent Educators, who are specially trained in child development, make personalized home visits.
- Group Connections: Group meetings provide a time to share child development information and parenting issues with parents and to enjoy learning activities with your child.
- Screenings: Developmental screening is offered to assess your child's overall development as well as health, hearing and vision.
- Referral Network: PAT helps link families to other community services.