Parents as Teachers
Serving Willard learners ages 0-5 (kindergarten entry).
To register for Willard Parents As Teachers services, click here.Why enroll in Parents As Teachers?
- You are your child's first teacher and your home is your child's first classroom.
- Your baby will learn more during the early years than any other time in life.
- Parents As Teachers can help you lay a strong foundation for your child's future success in school.
- Parents As Teachers is offered at no cost to all interested parents in the district.
All Services are provided FREE by Certified Parent Educators.
- Personal Visits: Willard Parent Educators, who are specially trained in child development, make personalized home visits.
- Group Connections: Group meetings provide a time to share child development information and parenting issues with parents and to enjoy learning activities with your child.
- Screenings: Developmental screening is offered to assess your child's overall development as well as health, hearing and vision.
- Referral Network: PAT helps link families to other community services.
If school is cancelled due to weather, any PAT event on that same day will be cancelled as well. If questionable, please call District Office at 417-742-2584 to confirm. Thank you!