Food Services Menus

Food Services Resources

Prices and Charging Procedure

  • Breakfast

    • K-6   $1.30
    • 7-12  $1.90
    • Extra Milk  $.35


    • K-6   $2.35
    • 7-12  $2.60

Online Payment Information

  • Meal accounts may be paid online using the Student Records Parent Portal. The system uses PayPal which charges a small service fee based on the amount of the deposit. That fee schedule is below. Willard Schools does not receive any portion of the service fee. To pay online please following these instructions.

    Service Fee Chart

    Charged to your account:

    • $1 charge for $0.01-$20 deposit
    • $2 charge for $20.01-$55
    • $3 charge for $55.01-$90
    • $4 charge for $90.01-$125 
    • $5 charge for $125.01-$160
    • $6 charge for $160.01-$195 
    • There is a $200 maximum deposit. 

Food Services Contact Information

  • Director of Food Services      
    District Support Services
    Administrative Assistant  Curriculum Dept  Food Services  
    District Office

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

  • In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.  To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (566) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:  (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:
    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.