Athletics & Activities
Our mission is to provide an opportunity to participate in a sound and well-rounded athletic program that will prepare student-athletes, by giving them the tools through athletic competition to achieve life-long success.
- Map of Willard Public Schools Attendance Centers, Offices, and Fields
- Directions to Facilities for High School Events
- Community Use of District Facilities Request Form - Single Use
- Community Use of District Facilities Request Form - Multi Use
- Community Use of District Facilities Policy & Pricing
- Tennis Facility Guidelines
- National Collegiate Athletic Association: The NCAA Eligibility Center verifies the academic and amateur status of all student-athletes who wish to compete in Division I or II athletics. We are always here to help, but it is the responsibility of the student and parent/guardian to follow the guidelines and meet the requirements of NCAA.
- Eligibility Standards from MSHSAA: Information contained on this page will acquaint you with the essential rules and regulations students and schools must follow in order to maintain and protect high school eligibility. No one requirement is more important than another. Any questions you have concerning these essential requirements or eligibility should be discussed with the school principal or athletic director.