Last updated August 17, 2022
Willard Public Schools' Health Protocols
The following health protocols (which may also be known as the Continuity of Services Plan (SRCSP)) will be in place for Willard Public Schools during the 2022-2023 school year, or until normal guidelines can be reinstated. These measures will be updated or changed as new information becomes available. These guidelines will be followed to the extent possible. Given the unique circumstances of each school facility, the guidelines might look different across school sites. Decisions will be made by the Board of Education in coordination with health officials.
Our goal is to keep students and staff healthy and to provide a safe learning environment to the best of our ability. This will be a synergistic effort among our students, staff, and families.
Initial Health Protocols
- School operations will be as normal as possible (face-to-face)
- Face coverings are optional. If worn, masks/face coverings should comply with the district dress code requirements.
- Hand washing/hand sanitizer will be available and frequently encouraged
Daily Wellness Check
Please stay home if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- A fever greater than 100
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty Breathing
- Muscle or Body Aches
- A headache
- A new loss of taste or smell
- A sore throat
- Congestion or a runny nose
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
Symptomatic & Positive COVID-19 Students & Employees
Breakfast and Lunch
Plan Approval and Public Feedback Dates
Social & Emotional Health Resources