Give a Gift
An investment in our children, is an investment in our future.
How You can Help
- Establish an endowed fund to help children in an area of your defined interest
- Make a contribution to one or more of WCCF’s existing funds via a one-time donation; a sustaining annual contribution; or an employee payroll deduction
- Direct financial assets to the WCCF through your will or via estate planning
- All contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law
Donate by Mail
All monies donated to WCCF go directly into funds that provide grants to the students and the community. Operating expenses are made possible by the board of governors. All funds are administered in partnership through the affiliate program with the Community Foundation of the Ozarks. For more information, please visit their website.
WCCF is the vehicle for tax deductible gifts in the form of:
- Appreciated stocks
- Real Estate
- Life insurance
Contributions can be undesignated, which allows the Foundation the maximum flexibility in addressing the educational needs of the children in the Willard Community.
Contributions can be made for specific purposes such as:
- Health, medical, and dental programs
- Educational scholarships
- Fine arts
- Family and community programs
Give a WHS Scholarship
A wonderful way to honor a friend or family member, or to support Willard Schools, is through giving a scholarship to a deserving Willard High School senior. We appreciate the dozens of individuals and organizations that contribute thousands in scholarship dollars annually.
Below are a few of the criteria options that you may choose for your scholarship:
- Demonstrates Financial Need
- Athletic Participation
- Club Participation
- Interscholastic Participation (Band, Choir, Drama, Speech, etc.)
- Attending Specific or Regional College
- 4 Year Degree Program
For more information, please contact the Willard High School Counseling Department.