Willard Children's Charitable Foundation
Children are our Future
The mission of the WCCF is to raise, manage, and distribute funds to benefit the children and future generations of the Willard community and school district.WCCF Helps Willard Children
WCCF was established July 18, 2005 as an affiliate of the Community Foundation of the Ozarks. The WCCF Board of Trustees provides specific guidance to CFO regarding the management and distribution of con tributions made to the WCCF. All contributions to the WCCF are qualified as tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
The primary focus of WCCF is to provide direct assistance to and support programs that benefit children in the Willard community and school district. Over $28,400 was distributed in the past year in
For more information about WCCF or to make a contribution contact the Willard Public Schools District Office at 417-742-2584.
- $20,500 in scholarships awarded to 23 deserving Willard graduating seniors
- Health, hunger and hygiene support via Willard Care To Learn
- Sponsorship of WHS Partners in Strength event for Willard students with special needs
- Scholarships in support of the Willard Police Athletic League and Cross Trail Outfitters
- Robotic telepresence system for chronically-ill students
- Health equipment for Laura's Home, a transitional living group home for young women exiting the foster care system
WCCF SCHOOL SPIRIT DRIVEWAY "W" FUNDRAISER
This fundraiser is now open, we will begin painting the week of Sept 20.
Complete the form below and go to the link in the confirmation message to make your $25 payment to Willard Children's Charitable Foundation (WCCF).
This is first come, first serve. We will fulfill all requests in a timely manner but please be patient with us.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com