Language Instruction for Limited English Proficient and Immigrant Students
Title III ensures that English Language Learners (ELL), including immigrant children and youth, attain English proficiency, develop high levels of academic achievement in English, and meet the Show-Me standards by achieving high levels in the core academic subjects, in educational settings taught in English only. Parent and community involvement must also be promoted.
- To meet AMAO 1, 52% of the students in cohort 1 and 67% of the students in cohort 2 will increase their ACCESS for ELLs scale scores by at least one point in each of the four domains of reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- To meet AMAO 2, 17% of students in cohort 1 and 22% of students in cohort 2 will obtain proficiency on the ACCESS for ELLs assessment.
- To meet AMAO 3, 83.7% of the LEP subgroup will score Advanced or Proficient on the Communications Arts MAP.
- To meet AMAO 3, 81.7% of the LEP subgroup will score Advanced or Proficient on the Math MAP.
- IGBH-AP: Programs for English Language Learners LAU Plan
- IGBH: Programs for English Language Learners
- IGBH-AF1: Programs for English Language Learners: Student Home Language Survey
- IGBH-AF2: Programs for English Language Learners: Parental Notification for Children Identified as English Language Learners
- IGBC: Parent/Family Involvement in Instructional and other Programs