Health Risk Assessment Information
CoxHealth will be providing onsite Health Risk Assessments (HRAs) for Willard Public Schools staff members. This is for employees only who are enrolled in Willard's Health Insurance as of 09/01/2022. Due to staffing, family members will no longer be able to have assessments onsite and CoxHealth will be hosting onsite HRAs at each building except Central Elementary and Intermediate South.
Health Risk Assessment Overview:
- Biometric Screening (including height, weight, blood pressure, and waist measurements)
- Fasting finger-stick labs (including Lipid Profile and Fasting Glucose)
- Additional labs are NOT available for purchase
- Employees will receive results at the time of care
- Results do not transfer to CoxHealth Patient Portal
- Results are not sent to each members Primary Care Physician
As a reminder, employees will receive the full board paid contribution with HRA participation. If you choose to complete your HRA with your own provider, you may do so, but you must complete and return the PCP Form to Shelly Vaughn at the District Office no later than October 31st.
You must have an appointment to receive a HRA. Please schedule your appointment here. Contact Shelly Vaughn for assistance with scheduling.